AFS currently operates two chartered vessels:
MV BIRK – Built: 2003 - Nominal capacity: 810 Teus
MV MSC NIKOLAS – Built: 1999 - Nominal capacity: 2,470 Teus
Via a Vessel Sharing Agreement (VSA) with Maersk Line and Hamburg-Sud 2 we also operate 2 additional vessels.
As independent feeder, we are capable to enter agreements with all Main Line Carriers requiring slot services within the following trades
Miami via Panama, to Venezuela : La Guaira and Puerto Cabello
Miami via Panama to Rio Haina, Caucedo & Port of Spain
Miami via Port of Spain to Paramaribo, Georgetown and Bridgetown
Our services are linked with our sister companies Fast Track World Wide Logistics Inc, and AFS Panama for further information click the links below
THE AFS USA CONNECTION TO THE CARIBBEAN
AFS is the perfect partner to develop the market to/from USA, Panama and the Caribbean without the need of a major investment in additional tonnage.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly services to/from Miami, Panama, Dominican Republic and Trinidad.
Current service scope by routes:
- Miami via Panama to – Puerto Cabello / La Guaira – Bi-Weekly
- Miami via Panama to Rio Haina – Caucedo & Port Of Spain – Weekly
- Miami and Panama to Paramaribo, Georgetown and Bridgetown via Port of Spain – bi-Weekly
- From Caucedo to Port of Spain – Weekly
- Miami via From Caucedo to Puerto Cabello and La Guaira – Weekly
- Miami via From Caucedo to Paramaribo, Georgetown and Bridgetown via Port of Spain – Weekly
- Miami via From Port of Spain to Puerto Cabello & La Guaira – Weekly
- Miami via From Port of Spain to Paramaribo, Georgetown and Bridgetown – Every 9 days